It is important that you keep your imitation jewellery dry and safe to keep its luster and beauty intact for a longer time.
- Wipe your jewellery with a soft cloth after every use.
- Avoid velvet silk boxes. Prefer paper boxes or cotton cloth to store your jewellery.
- Always store your jewellery in a flat box to avoid accidental scratches.
- Keep sprays, perfumes and moisturizer away from your jewellery
- Do not soak your jewellery in water.
- Do not any use any kind of cleanser.
- Clean your jewellery using a soft brush or simply rub with a cotton cloth to regain the shine.
- Last on, First off.